Monday 2 February 2009

snow in London

thank you, Earth! You are a beauty :-)
the white stuff is surely fun; keep it
coming. Managed to get a nice shot of a
supersprinter ploughing through the elements.














makes you laugh though: they forecast the
event, everyone knew it would be happening:
yet "the surprise" made almost all of the
London Underground and trains suspended or
cancelled. The good old UK. :-)
A little anec-dote from Waterloo this morning:
I arrived and saw loadsa trains but no departure
boards. The station-master (well a portly bloke
with a beard and a badge) stated "stay on the
concourse and wait for announcements, mate,
I don't know what is running, if anything at all"
Spotting a lit train with people on and a green
signal, I thought "well, I hop on, see where it
goes to". And guess what, it got me to work,
just like magick trickery! :-)




No comments: